- The Streaming Manager will be based in Nashville, TN and interface closely with the Head of Marketing and General Manager to oversee day to day streaming marketing and playlisting goals for the Big Loud Records roster.
- Candidates for this role will process at least 3 years of music industry experience.
- This role will work with label relations personnel and editors at all streaming services strategizing for each releases for the label. The key responsibilities of this role include garnering marketing support for each release, playlist oversight, game plans on growing our focus tracks through various playlists, maintaining great relationships which partners, and analyzing data to identify opportunities.
- This role will work collaboratively within the label team and report to the Head of Marketing and GM. It requires a self-starter with a vast skillset in the constantly evolving digital space.
- This is a full time Big Loud Records position.
- Pitching and help secure artists visibility and repertoire across your assigned streaming provider(s).
- Create effective streaming marketing campaigns that serve as vehicles to foster discovery and streaming growth.
- Responsible for achieving weekly editorial goals for our focus tracks.
- Communicate regularly with your assigned DSP partners so our repertoire is top of mind for all opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your label reps.
- Work with both the marketing and data team to develop strategy and understand goals.
- Provide routine performance recaps for all releases and focus tracks.
- Weekly reporting on playlisting and streaming performance.
- Become fluent with each assigned DSP to understand the whole ecosystem, meaningful data points, best-practices, data-driven analytics, new service offerings, and consumer behavior.
- Understand the demographics of each assigned digital platform, playlists, and artists’ fan base.
- Regularly communicate the status on playlist targets and streaming goals.
- Help develop a variety of marketing tools and communications targeted inside and outside the organization to ensure all plans, content, and assets are serviced to the proper contacts in a consistent manner.
- Ensure execution of all promotional opportunities.