Big Life is an independent music company which includes artist and producer management and publishing. We are looking for a Receptionist / Admin Assistant for our busy London office.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for Front Of House and office management duties at the Big Life office, as well as assisting the director, managers and management assistants. This is a great opportunity for a bright graduate or aspiring manager to get their first job in the music industry.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent phone manner
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Must have excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise and work independently
- Must be reliable, punctual and well presented
- Must have a desire to excel in the music industry and understand that this role is a great starting position within the industry
- Facilities management: including organizing office maintenance, cleaning, arranging and liaising with IT support, keeping on top of office supplies and stationery orders
- General office admin: sorting and distributing post, arranging couriers and deliveries, assisting all departments with ad hoc admin support tasks
- Reception tasks: Meeting and greeting clients, arranging meetings, diary management, taking deliveries
- Supervising interns
- Organising company events
- Assisting the management staff with day to day management of artists, including booking travel, managing itineraries, booking studios and sessions, research, social media, promo schedules etc
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2018.