Bibliotheque Music is a London based production music catalogue with a pedigree in independent music. With a focus on quality over quantity, we aim to provide a catalogue, which is easily accessible and functional, while maintaining the attention to detail and authenticity of the music we love.
Based in Brick Lane (E1), we’re a small but passionate team (5 people), with an expanding catalogue and a strong sub-publishing network. Approaching our third birthday, we’re growing quickly with a clear vision of the future, but now need to find the right team member to help with the expansion.
The position has excellent career prospects going forward with scope for autonomy, innovation and growth. Team members are encouraged to contribute ideas and insight in a genuine effort to collectively steer the company forward.
We are looking for a Library Music Production Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, a strong administrative foundation and eye for detail. But also a real passion for music, as the role includes creative A&R, spotting new music trends and contributing to the overall music strategy of the company.
Key responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day production, registration and distribution of albums to sub publishers. Managing the uploading, tagging and metadata processes and contact/client databases and lists.
- Highly organised individual
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- 2 years experience in similar administrative music role
- A good understanding of MCPS / PRS system and experience of music copyright
- Proficient in Microsoft XL
- Experience with web content management systems
- A keen interest in Production Music and Film & TV licensing
- A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Be happy to work outside of ‘normal’ office hours on occasion
- A skill for writing descriptively about music
- Keen to have multiple disciplines and tasks within their role, not just one area.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading: Production Co-ordinator / Creative A&R
Hours: Full Time; 10-6 Mon – Fri
Salary: Very competitive basic salary, with annual performance based bonus.
Location: Shoreditch, London.
Closing date for applications: Monday 31st July 2017