Better Noise Music is hiring!
Better Noise Music is a rapidly expanding, full-service, independent music company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, Berlin and Sydney.
We offer excellent benefits including: generous paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k match.
If you have a passion for music, are hardworking and a team player who wants to be ahead of the curve, then we want to hear from you because your passion contributes to overall success!
PUBLICITY DIRECTOR: (Title DOE)
- Have excellent communication skills with press, artists, management and internally
- An excellent and diligent writer (writing samples will be requested)
- Understanding and ability to embrace new world paradigm where social platforms amplify the narrative, then go to traditional media
- Strong ability to create and tell the “story.’
- Knowledge of podcasting universe
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skill is a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with great relationship building skills
- Self-directed, proactive, forward-thinker and highly motivated
- Proven track record of national and regional placements
- Lead overall PR strategy on all full album cycle campaigns, concert tours and tent pole events
- Work with label/product managers to identify core campaign press goals per artist/release
- Pitch and secure national and regional press coverage for artists across all media
- Coordinate all global press requests, schedule phone and email interviews with artists
- Pitch traditional online and print press, regional TV; Facilitate video/asset servicing for TV
- Pitch niche outlets including vloggers, online sessions, podcasts, and more
- Write, edit and distribute press releases to media and service music to media
- Secure meaningful press opportunities and organize press days when appropriate
- Maintain and expand current PR databases with particular focus on strengthening lists
- Send weekly press reports to internal and external teams
- Must have minimum 4 years of experience as a publicist
- Must be a strong writer
- Must be able to sell.
- Strong relationships across regional and national media.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email resume to Harris@betternoise.com
ABOUT BETTER NOISE MUSIC:
BETTER NOISE MUSIC is the premiere independent music label under BETTER NOISE ENTERTAINMENT, a content creation and marketing company that produces music, books, films, documentaries, TV shows, theatrical productions and tours. Better Noise Music (formerly Eleven Seven Music), founded in 2006 by music industry veteran and independent pioneer Allen Kovac, focuses on artist development and has grown into a music industry independent powerhouse, with a roster including Five Finger Death Punch, AWOLNATION, Mötley Crüe, Atlas Genius, Papa Roach, Bad Wolves, Nothing More and The Hu. Partnering with FUGA, AMPED and Membran, the company operates a global marketing and distribution platform with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, London, Berlin, Toronto and Sydney. https://betternoise.com/