Better Noise Music is hiring a Production Coordinator / Admin Assistant. This position is full-time and 100% remote. BNM offers great benefits including paid time off, health, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match.
- Manage catalog including inventory, re-orders and new releases
- Coordinate with colleagues in Physical Sales, Marketing, Art and with Label Managers regarding demand planning, costing, pricing, specifications, release dates and other requirements.
- Ensure that physical products are at the distributor before deadlines
- Manage manufacturing vendors for vinyl, CD, as well as for printing, sleeves and other packaging and components.
- Create release schedules with deadline dates, run weekly scheduling meeting (when necessary); update and publish schedule.
- Generate UPC & ISRC codes for every track.
- Produce & preserve metadata and metadata sheets for all releases.
- Assist in gathering assets for all digital and physical releases
- Create Release Audits, ensuring all digital releases appear as intended in store.
- Rectify content issues and queries as they relate to the release delivery and setup process.
- Organize and Maintain all assets on shared drive.
- Place stock requests
- Assist the Digital team with creating smart URL buy links.
Contact us: Email resume to Daniel Sears : [email protected]