Best Friends Music, a music management company that represents artists, producers, songwriters, and mixing engineers, is looking for a dynamic person to support the daily operations working alongside roster of recording and touring artists. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail oriented candidate who exemplifies patience, great personal skills, and the ability to work in a hands on and fast paced environment.
- Provide day-to-day support to management clients.
- Work along client teams both internally and externally (labels, publishers, agents, PR, tour personnel, legal, business management, and all other third party partners)
- Create and keep track of Artist to-do lists and coordinate with Artist and surrounding team on making sure tasks are completed and communicated to meet deadlines.
- Maintain artist calendars and schedule, up-to-date with deadlines and priorities; effectively communicate priorities and changes to internal and external partners.
- Work with teams to develop creative marketing for product launches and tour rollouts.
- Communicate directly with Artist and review lists of items that need review, approval, and then communicate feedback to Management team and/or partners.
- Managing and oversight of budgets, logistics, and movement of talent.
- Ability to manage lists of projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing demands and prioritize needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong editorial/proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites a plus.
- Familiar with all social media platforms and user trends.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in touring and logistics a plus
- Strong interest in marketing trends, pop culture, and the music industry.
- Must be willing and available to travel.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience at an artist management company and/or at a major record label in product management, digital marketing, tour marketing, or creative.