Catalogue Project Manager, Hybrid, London (Soho)
Bella Figura Music is a new London based record label and music publisher, acquiring back catalogue rights. We aim to work with successful and credible artists and writers from around the world with a strong focus on home grown repertoire from the UK. Some of our current artist and writer projects include David Gray, Placebo, R3HAB, Guy Chambers and Jeff Silverman.
The Catalogue Project Manager will coordinate artist projects and their optimisation across all master-side projects for Bella Figura, working closely with the Head of Operations and the Label Coordinator. It will involve traditional product/project manager tasks as well as some digital/marketing tasks. Some of the tasks will include:
- Lead communications with distributor partners.
- Lead communications with artist / management teams.
- Maintain anniversaries calendar.
- Creating and tracking project budgets.
- Create global marketing plans and timelines for catalogue projects.
- Strategise and budget for creative and marketing asset creation.
- Strategise physical re-issues and anniversary products.
- Lead on DSP strategy and optimisations in collaboration with distributors.
- Tracking and approving Spotify Discovery mode.
- Tracking artist trends and virality.
- Updating and creating best practises for catalogue optimisation and virality.
- Monitor physical stock inventory.
- Coordinate manufacturing.
- Fulfilment of artist stock requirements.
- Liaise with creative department on project strategy.
- Responsibility for tracking and actioning the Bella Figura playbook.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-10 years experience of working in music.
- Keen eye for detail, enthusiastic and organised.
- A passion for new opportunities in the music industry.
- An analytical eye for consumption and sales data.
- Experience of project management and / or marketing for a record label / DSP.
- Willingness to learn organisational systems and interest in developing new ones.
- Willingness to pitch in across all areas and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Airtable, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and Keynote.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Life cover
- Pension contributions
- Generous holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working with 3 days per week in our Soho office
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than Sunday 19th November 2023, with “Bella Figura – Catalogue Project Manager” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
BIY is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry. Please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the application process.