Video channel manager (M/W/D)
London, United Kingdom, Full-time
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Its 1,650 employees in more than 50 countries aiming at supporting local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a channel manager you will be responsible of a portfolio of artists and labels on all video distribution aspects. Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to build the video success of our customers.
1/ Account Management of Video Channels (YouTube, TikTok & other Social network):
- Clients daily support & meeting
- Elaboration of Business Reviews and Analysis
- Support Sales team in potential acquisition targets
2/ Audience Development:
- Strong focus on YouTube Channel Assessment across all video platforms
- Audience audit across DSPs & Social Media in order to develop the best content strategy
- Implementation of video and audience development strategies across video platforms
- Study platform’s features and best practices in order to implement in clients’ content
- Work together with Marketing and Label Manager teams
3/ Internal Processes:
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution teams
- Ensure the content is being correctly monetized and irregularities free
- Follow established OKRS and work together with Global Head of Video
- Present features, case studies and creative best practices to internal team
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Youtube CMS or content production at a label or distributor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Digital Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- YouTube CMS & Social Media experience
- Previous experience in DSPs is a bonus
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to strive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Two remote working days a week
- Private Health Care
- Pension plan with matched contribution up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave, with 1 day for your birthday
- Life assurance and long term disability cover
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- 40% discount on gym membership and free yoga classes
SING IN HARMONY
- Our Shapers aim to reduce Believe’s carbon and environmental footprint and improve diversity and wellbeing