Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital and physical distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe‘s mission can be summed up as: “Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world”.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the centre of its strategy? believe is for you
- Day to day account management and responsibility for Believe UK’s key label digital distribution clients with focus on the Dance and Electronic genres.
- Work closely with the internal and external supply chain partners and teams across digital products.
- Support and advise clients on key campaign elements including promotion, streaming strategy, physical marketing, and drive key artist campaigns with our DSP and retail marketing teams to maximise UK and global campaign results.
- Work with Believe’s local and global dance and electronic DSP EMP and to the dance specialist DSPs requirements.
- Deliver regular best practices and business reviews to your key clients.
- Onboard and train clients to use Believe’s own tech solutions for distribution and marketing.
- Ensure timely delivery of marketing and promotional material, and campaign updates to Believe’s and partner departments.
- Work closely with all other UK, central, and international departments.
- Maintain close relationships and communication with the labels and their project teams and become an integral component of their business and team as a whole and on specific key artist projects.
- Advise key clients on non-distribution areas including PR, digital marketing, marketing, radio, and touring.
- Identify and assist Believe UK’s Head of Distribution and A&R team in signing the UK’s most exciting emerging and established record labels with focus on the dance and electronic genres.
- Feedback and contribute to the general development of the company UK Label Distribution team and company.
- Complete all internal group and personal training and development.
- At least five years experience in the music industry within a distributor or rights owner with high level label management experience ideally in cross-over alternative and pop genres.
- Passion for Independent artists and record labels
- A good knowledge of the current UK and global music market, digital landscape and trends, and physical distribution supply chain.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple labels and projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape.
- A diligent self-starter who is proactive and will take initiative
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.