Believe Distribution Services is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join its UK team.
Based out of its London office, you will be working within the in-house label team and alongside distribution, video and sales teams to oversee and implement campaigns for key clients and priority releases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of a successful team and take ownership of the planning and execution of digital marketing strategy across an exciting roster of artists.
- Plan, co-ordinate and implement creative and innovative digital marketing campaigns and social media strategies using all available analytics, insights and advertising tools
- Manage digital advertising campaigns and continuously evaluate the effectiveness of all active campaigns
- Lead department and train internal teams and external clients
- Manage digital marketing budgets
- Work across all relevant social media platforms to promote releases, grow audiences and increase engagement
- Oversee social media communications
- SEO and SEM implementation
- Create and/or source digital campaign assets
- Develop and implement CRM and mobile strategies
- Run digital health checks
- Manage and develop relationships with digital platforms as well as digital marketing specialists to increase visibility, grow audiences and optimize marketing results
- Compile and deliver weekly reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously research and test new technologies and platforms and proactively identify opportunities and challenges in the digital marketing space
- Prepare and present strategies and business reviews to key clients and senior internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a digital marketing role in the music industry, working closely with artists, managers and digital platforms
- Broad digital marketing experience with expertise spanning digital campaign management, social media management, content creation, database management and email marketing, mobile marketing as well as SEO and SEM
- Experience of developing, planning and delivering sizable digital marketing campaigns
- A proven track record in building and managing social media accounts
- Understanding of digital technologies, trends, policies and best practice
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent people and communication skills at all levels
- Organised individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive and collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problem
- Able to present to senior internal stakeholders and external clients
- Love of music
Please send covering letter, current salary and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Closing date is Friday 27th April.