Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,900 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
Reporting to the Head of Artist Services and driving digital marketing strategy across the Artist Services roster, this role is tasked with overseeing the Digital Marketing team and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases.
- Oversee digital campaign strategy and execution for all Artist Services campaigns with the aim of delivering creative, innovative and efficient digital marketing and social media campaigns as well as organic activations and strategic partnerships with digital platforms and DSPs
- Work closely with the Head of Artist Services and Head of Marketing to determine campaign objectives and set and monitor budgets
- Line manage three members of staff across the Digital Marketing team, providing daily support, inspiring creativity, innovation and result orientated thinking within the team and defining on-going training plans for individual members of the team
- Communicate directly and proactively with managers and artists
- Analyse and interpret audience data to inform strategy and set KPIs
- Work closely with the Project Managers to coordinate campaign timelines, deliverables and budgets
- Work closely with the Creative Content Producer to develop content strategies and deliver digital campaign assets
- Work closely with the DSP team to coordinate pitches and partnerships with short-form video platforms
- Manage and monitor paid media budgets and deliver efficient paid media campaigns
- Monitor KPIs and deliver monthly reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Foster relationships with key digital platforms and manage partnership pitches
- Identify trends, opportunities and performance drivers through data analysis and monitoring of global social media trends
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, relevant industry news and standards as well as digital trends
- Proven track record in digital marketing in the music industry
- Experience in creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns, content strategies and artist development plans to drive fan engagement and new audience reach
- Strong project management skills with the ability to line manage
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising and paid media
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Understanding and working experience with advertising and analytical instruments on each social media (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc.)
- Data-driven & results oriented: the ability to analyse and use data to optimise development
- Structured, organised, with the ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Knowledgeable of market trends, music industry developments, digital innovations, digital marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude and creative ideas
- Passion for music
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.