Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Providing an industry leading customer service, this role is tasked with managing the creation of royalty statements, reviewing payable balances and coordinating communication with internal and external teams.
- Work with internal and external teams and in-house systems to produce royalty statements
- Review monthly royalty costs and recoupment
- Review payable balances and make amendments where necessary
- Coordinate reconciliations between finance systems and royalty systems
- Collate and process sales data from license partners
- Frequently update the royalties system with all required data
- Maintain contract data and update changes to contract terms
- Liaise with royaltors and manage royalty queries
- Coordinate the invoicing and payment process between clients and Believe’s finance team
- Previous experience working within Royalties in the music industry
- Advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Experience using high volumes of data and reconciling various sources of data
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for music
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.