Retail Partnership Lead
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,900 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
As the Retail Partnership Lead, you will be responsible for defining, securing and executing Partnership Opportunities with our top Global Retail Partners.
You will work closely with our internal data teams, to define the growth drivers which will drive our marketshare across our Retail Partners. You will build close relationship at a senior level across our Retail Partners organisation and negotiate to extract unique opportunities for our business to achieve our growth driver targets.
You will report into the VP of Digital Retail. More specifically, you will accomplish the following missions:
- Secure complex, innovative and often first-of-kind digital music partnership opportunities
- Build relationships at senior level across the external Retail organisations in-order to unlock unique opportunities across Business Development, Commercial, Editorial, Operations and Product organisations
- Project manage and execute partnerships internally, liaising with all relevant internal stakeholders, including Sales, Go-To Market, Operations, Product and Marketing
- Create long-term strategic vision of our key Retail Partners
- In collaboration with data team, identify growth drivers with our top Retail Partners in-order to increase our Market share. Drive internal teams, in-order to execute defined drivers
- Analyse the performance of our Partnerships. Articulate and make strategic recommendations on how to improve performance
- Work with local Business Units, to define local Partnership objectives. Oversee and liaise with internal teams in-order to achieve quarterly local targets
- Create communication strategies in-order to inform key internal and external stakeholders on impact of Partnerships
- Achieve quarterly objectives, monitoring and presenting results using OKR format
- About 5 to 10 years of experience in Strategic Partnerships
- Proven track record of negotiating and executing Partnership opportunities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical insights
- Great communicator
- Team leader and organiser
- A diligent and ambitious self-starter who is ready to lead and take the initiative
- Able to travel and work across multiple time zones
- Positive individual who is able to motivate teams with a ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problem
- Able to present at C-Level
- The position requires being Fluent in English, both written and oral
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.