Managing a diverse roster of artists across our in-house labels AllPoints and A4Ward as well as label services projects, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and implementing marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the label team, the Marketing Manager is in charge of driving campaigns through to completion.
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Liaising directly with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and profitable campaigns
- Working closely with the A&R team to coordinate product delivery and campaign timelines
- Asset creation (artwork, photos, videos, etc.)
- Source and manage press, online, radio and TV teams for each project
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Working with the digital marketing team to deliver creative, innovative and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
- Minimum of 2 years appropriate experience
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third party stakeholders
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for music
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 17.