Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,600 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
- Day to day account management and responsibility for the Norwegian and Swedish roster of Believe’s new Northen Europe division.
- Support and advise clients on key distribution campaign elements including digital release and streaming strategy and drive key artist campaigns with our Editorital and Marketing Partnerships teams and DSPs to maximise Northen Europe and global campaign results.
- Identify and assist our Regional Director and Head of Label & Artist Solutions Northern Europe in signing the most exciting emerging and established record label new businesses into the fast-growing area of digital distribution.
- Deliver regular best practices and business reviews to your clients.
- Onboard and train clients to use Believe’s own tech solutions for distribution and marketing (Believe Backstage, Backlink, Datamusic).
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing and promotional material, and campaign updates to Believe’s internal streaming marketing and sync teams. And work closely with all other Northen Europe, central, and international departments in areas including: Video, Support, Marketing, A&R, Finance, HR, Data, and Content.
- Maintain close relationships and communication with the labels and their project teams and become an integral component of their business and team as a whole and on specific key artist projects.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe and your key clients.
- Feedback and contribute to the general development of the Label Distribution teams.
- Complete all internal group and personal training, processes, OKRs required.
- Experience in the music industry within a distributor, record label, management company preferred. Previous account management experience is a plus.
- Passion for Independent music and record labels
- A good knowledge of the local current and global music market, digital landscape, and trends.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple labels and projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape.
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
- Job location : Scandinavia (ideally Norway or Sweden)
- Job will involve teleworking (work from home) and bi-weekly office meetings
- 1 year consultant contract to be renewed each year
- HR interview with central Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with our Head of Believe & TuneCore Northern Europe
- Interview with our Regional Director LAS Believe UK & Northern Europe