Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 2,000 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
- Source and identify artists to support our UK Artist acquisition strategy across our Labels & Artist Solutions and Artist Services divisions.
- Discover new artists through internal and external A&R data tools, websites, streaming services and develop new ways to evaluate unsigned talent.
- Put together weekly reports and lead the A&R meetings to brief the team on artists of interest, by unique qualitative and quantitative information.
- Manage and keep up to date our internal databases and sales CRM with key artist and deal information.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences, and other events to represent Believe.
- Feedback and contribute to the general development of the UK Artist acquisition strategy.
- first experience in the music industry, ideally in an A&R / Scouting role, preferred but not required.
- Ability to be both creative and data-driven.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Exceptional communication, presentations and organization skills.
- Artist focused and passionate about the Independent Music industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape.
- Proactive attitude to work to deadlines, meet targets and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Additional Information
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.