Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast.
In 2018 Believe collected $500M royalties on behalf of our artists and labels.
Junior A&R & Analytics Manager
We are looking for a passionate Junior A&R and Analytics Manager to join our growing team, working across our labels, artist services and distribution departments.
Based in London and reporting to our our A&R Manager, this supporting role has a particular focus on analytics with the main aim of signing independent artists and labels onto a variety of deals within Believe and its subsidiaries.
- Reaching out to acts and booking meetings as directed
- Monitoring streaming and sales data across a number of tools to identify targets
- Evaluate their potential and be able to critically analyse how a target may perform and what type of service would suit them.
- Weekly email updates to team as directed
- Reporting Quarterly reviews of artists signed and their performance
- Completing internal signing processes from finance approvals to onboarding artists and handovers to the appropriate team.
- Attend weekly department meetings, gigs and conferences
- Work closely with LM/PM/Video/Sync/TM/DM/Finance/CS/Data/Product/Royalties teams in the UK and internationally.
- Friendly with a passion for independent artists
- Great with Spreadsheets and comfortable with numbers
- Comfortable supporting a busy team
- Strong time management and diary management skills
- Knowledge of contracts or music distribution and record deals a bonus
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org