International Marketing Manager
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Reporting to the Head of Artist Services, this role is tasked with coordinating global marketing strategy and managing the roll-out of priority campaigns in international markets.
- Liaise with UK Marketing team and artist managers to implement efficient and successful international marketing and promotional campaigns
- Coordinate PR teams and radio pluggers in various territories and across various campaigns
- Liaise with Digital Marketing teams to ensure digital campaigns are optimised for and rolled out in key international markets
- Identify and request relevant deliverables to support international teams in their local campaigns
- Devise strategy and collate international marketing and promotion plans
- Monitor international streaming, sales and press/radio activity
- Manage and coordinate physical stock movements in key international markets
- Manage international marketing budgets
- Analyse and report international results to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in international marketing at a record label or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of international markets and local media and retail landscapes
- Ability to build strong relationships with key international stakeholders
- Experience in coordinating campaigns across various markets and managing budgets
- Excellent skills in data analytics and
- A highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Strong interest in different cultures and working with overseas organisations
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage
- Passionate about music
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.