Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast.
In 2018 Believe collected $500M royalties on behalf of our artists and labels.
Working closely with the Label and Label Services team this role is tasked with coordinating the roll-out of priority campaigns in key international markets.
- Liaise with UK Marketing Managers and artist managers to implement efficient and successful international marketing and promotional campaigns
- Coordinate PR teams and radio pluggers in various territories and across various campaigns
- Liaise with digital marketing teams to ensure digital campaigns are optimised for and rolled out in key international markets
- Identify and request relevant deliverables to support international teams in their local campaigns
- Collect and review international marketing and promotion plans
- Monitor international streaming, sales and press/radio activity
- Manage and coordinate physical stock movements in key international markets
- Manage international marketing budgets
- Analyse and report international results to the ASD team and senior management
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in international marketing at a record label or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of international markets and local media and retail landscapes
- Ability to build strong relationships with key international stakeholders
- Experience in coordinating campaigns across various markets and managing budgets
- Excellent skills in data analytics and
- A highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Strong interest in different cultures and working with overseas organisations
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage
- Passionate about music
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th April 2019