Believe – Global Head of Video & Audience Development – LAS
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care and transparency.
As Global Head of Video & Audience Development, you will be responsible for supporting a team of Channel Managers across 50 countries and co-manage the team in building the best video services.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients’ needs, a solid marketing strategy, and in-depth thinking of the music market, you should be able to ensure our teams build the best audience development strategy for our artists & labels and help our local Heads of Video build their video strategy according the to the local market needs.
1/ Strategy Execution & performance Analysis:
- Implement video strategy for department
- Build and follow quarterly OKRs & relevant KPIs for the CM team
- Work with Central and local Senior Management to determine business objectives across international territories
- Adjust and ensure execution of video services
- Identify opportunities for revenues improvements across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat
- Review and present overall performance of video department across territories on a regular basis
2/ Team Management:
- Co-Lead team of Channel Managers on all Video and Social Media aspects and establish a strong relationship with the local or Regional Heads of Video
- Onboarding and Training of new local or regional Heads of Video
- Ensure the highest level of expertise of the team with the latest industry best practices and internal new tools
- Enrich our knowledge bases, by writing or suggesting articles and by identifying new relevant video topics (process, business knowledge, tools), for the LAS team to be more and more autonomous.
- Ensure that all Channel Managers are available and participate in projects that we build in the Central team
- Resolving conflict situations
3/ Processes and Tools:
- Work closely with Sales, EMP & Customer Support teams to ensure effective management of department
- Ensure full productivity of the department and report necessary tools to improve opportunities
- Ensures full coordination with Video Operations Team, Rights Management Team, and Finance Teams
- Define KPIs for all processes and tools and make sure that the processes are global and respected
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (Business, Marketing, Communication or any other related)
- Minimum 4 years of expertise on YouTube CMS & Social Media
- Experience in team management and in the music industry
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in DSPs is a bonus
- Structured, priority-driven and with the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at the same time
- Passionate about music, social media and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.