Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast.
- As General Manager E-Commerce, you will have the global P&L responsibility on Direct-To-Fan business at Believe Group, including physical & digital business : merchandising, exclusive music products, digital premium experiences, subscription models etc.
- You will be in charge of the full value chain, from supply to sales.
- You will first align practices at group level, and then build an overall innovative strategy.
- Strategy: define global E-commerce strategy at Group Level & build 5Y business plan, including product, operations, marketing, sales strategy ; audit current business; benchmark competition; monitor innovative E-commerce strategies in other segments and markets.
- Execution: execute strategy by structuring and organizing work with:
- Local e-commerce & D2F teams in key markets, including leading content strategy acquisition (including content creation, production, 3rd party licensing), planning, pricing strategy, customer acquisition etc.
- Product & tech Teams : websites, CRM tools.
- Operation Teams : supply chain, customer support, finance ops
- Management: hire, manage, motivate and inspire teams
- P&L, budget, Performance: owns P&L, define & monitor KPI and budgets.
- Reporting: deliver reportings, business reviews and market insights to Local MD & HQ
- Min of 10 years experience in e-commerce Business, managing ALL the value chain
- International Experience
Based in Germany, France, UK, USA (flexible)