Believe is looking to hire a Finance Manager based at its London office.
Relevant experience in accounting (as sole accountant or in accounting firm as responsible for accounts of small size companies)
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter including desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.
- Bookkeeping using Believe Software (SAGE)
- Accounts Payable: checking, coding and filing supplier invoices, following approval process, promptly preparing payments using online banking system, attending to any supplier queries.
- VAT reconciliation and declaration in line with HMRC deadlines
- Staff expenses: checking staff expenses, following approval process and ensuring prompt payments to employees
- Accounts Receivables: ensuring prompt receipts of customer payments, sending statements and chasing customers (emails/calls) as required
- Sales Invoices : preparing sales invoices as requested
- Payroll: communicating payroll changes to external payroll firm (ADP), checking the changes have been accurately entered, and ensuring prompt payment of net pay and PAYE to the payroll firm
- Bank : Managing the bank balance, identifying receipts and payments (reconciliation statement)
- Assist in budgeting analysis
- Implementing controls and Believe Group policies where appropriate
- Assisting Believe Group accountants and external accountant firm in the performance of their duties
- Produce reporting and notes/analysis to the Group
- Artist reporting: Liaising with the Royalty, Finance and Label teams to track Project advances, costs and income versus budgets and actuals. Implement strong trackable process and documents.
- Perform business controlling and reporting- Liaise with external advisors (accounting, legal and tax)
HR & Legal matters
- New hires: providing all documents/information required, organising IT/access to building/phone
- Legal and administrative follow up (contract filling, chase our clients for legal documentation signature etc.)
- Tracking annual leave/sickness
- Back-up person for support functions as needed.