Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
The Editorial & Marketing Partnerships (E.M.P.) Specialist Distribution USA will coordinate and execute Believe’s Trade Marketing activities for the Distribution branch and ensure the best promotion of Believe’s catalogues on local digital services.
Artists & Labels promotion & relationships with US Digital platforms:
- Manage and maintain a close relationship with key local contacts at digital platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, YouTube Music, TikTok, etc)
- Maximize Believe’s artists exposure and revenue on local digital platforms through high-quality weekly pitches, listening sessions & meetings
- Execute Trade Marketing local activities, from negotiation to creation and execution of innovative & creative marketing partnerships with digital platforms
- Promote key international releases to US DSPs in coordination with other local EMP teams
Market knowledge and reporting
- Educate Believe internal teams and clients on digital best practices, the US streaming market, its trends & ecosystem.
- Maintain, within the team, great knowledge on local playlisting and artists’ promotion strategies on digital platforms.
- Provide regular reports on results via performance analysis and KPIs overview
- An in-depth understanding of the Digital Service Providers Landscape.
- Existing relationships with US digital partners
- Ability to imagine and build creative artist marketing campaigns to develop visibility on DSPs
- A keen interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Data-driven: the ability to analyze and use data to optimize streams and release strategy
- A strong sense of priorities, ability to juggle various projects at the same time
- Motivated to work with a fast-moving and rapidly developing roster
- Detail-oriented, ability to follow processes
- At least 2 years in a similar position within a record label or distribution company
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Location of the job: Preferably Los Angeles, CA.