Believe Digital is a leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels. We provide bespoke digital solutions starting with distribution and incorporating promotion, marketing, strong analytics and sales data that allows labels to react to Market intelligence.
Believe Digital is looking for a Head of Sales Latin America to help expand its offering and grow their activity in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina and Chile.
This role is based in Miami or Latin America.
A deep knowledge of the Latin music industry and key independent labels, as well as the experience and knowledge to negotiate and sign complex distribution deals is essential as Believe continues to drive its label acquisition and marketing operations in the region. Reporting directly to the Director LATAM-SPPO the representative will be leading a team of 10+ people in the region and help define and implement the group sales strategy and orientation for the region. The successful candidate will drive the acquisition strategy, lead high level negotiations and identify relevant business development opportunities to develop. She/he will ensure to always provide the highest quality of service to our partners labels and artists and actively contribute to building their success in the digital space.
The role would suit a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with a wealth of experience in the independent music sector and will come from a distribution background with a clear understanding of the digital music industry. The ideal candidate will equally be able to attract established, notable and successful labels to Believe Digital, as well as to identify new and upcoming labels with long-term development potential. She/he will be able to provide high level strategic analysis of each market and be able to understand and anticipate its evolution.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
- At least 10 years experience and success in A&R and label acquisition.
- Access to C-level executive and decision makers in all key independent labels.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Analytical and result driven.
- Knowledge of the digital music landscape, distributors and music platforms.
- Management experience and ability to handle remote and culturally different teams.
- Experience developing new businesses and partnerships opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills
- A Passionate self starter able to work without direct supervision
- A desire to meet short and long term targets
- Available for frequent international travels
- Fluent Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
Please send CV including current salary and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.