Believe Sync is the in-house synchronisation department for leading international digital distributor, Believe Digital.
You will be responsible for representing the catalogues of Believe Digital’s distributed labels, as well as in-house indie label Believe Recordings (James Vincent McMorrow, Breton, Sarh, Fyfe, Meadowlark, Age Of LUNA, Gavin James and more) for synchronisation and licensing opportunities.
MAIN ROLE INCLUDES:
- Providing Sync services to in house and distributed labels that have signed up to the Believe Sync Service which will entail:
- Liaising with Label Managers worldwide and other Sync Managers to keep up to date of priority new releases from all territories.
- Working with rights holders to gather all required information and assets to exploit.
- Actively building and maintaining relationships between Believe and Ad Agencies, Music Supervisors and Sync Agencies.
- Sending key releases to contacts in the Ad, Film, TV, Games, Trailer and Brand Industries.
- Responding to briefs and music requests from Ad Agencies, Music Supervisors and Sync Agencies.
- Providing feedback and suggestion of gaps within the Believe catalogue.
- Editing music to picture on request of agent/ supervisor.
- Negotiation of sync deals, drafting, reviewing and finalising license agreements.
- Liaising with the Financial Controller to raise invoices and review budget.
- Liaising with management, labels and publishers to gain approval on any proposed licenses.
- Working with the Digital Marketing department to maintain social media pages.
- Working with tech and business development teams to develop tools for Believe Sync offering.
YOU MUST HAVE/ BE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have 3 years experience in synchronisation, licensing or music supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of the current music landscape and trends.
- Established music supervisor and agency contacts.
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for music and the ability to meet the requirements of a brief.
- Thorough understanding of music licensing and sync contracts.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- A passionate, diligent self-starter.
- A genuine passion to work in the music industry, specifically synchronisation.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Adept at using both Mac and PC.
The position is based in London with travel opportunities, salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.