Digital Marketing Manager
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,750 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
Managing a wide range of artist campaigns across our roster, this role is tasked with creating, delivering, and coordinating digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases.
- Strategic digital campaign planning aimed at delivering creative, innovative, and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns as well as organic activations and strategic partnerships with digital platforms or DSPs
- Create best in industry digital marketing activations, utilizing digital trends and developments within the tech space
- Leverage artist’s channels to grow audiences and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns
- Cultivate online communities and mobilize super fans, using best in practice audience development and retention strategies
- Advise artists, managers, and internal marketing teams on digital best practice
- Analyse and interpret audience data to inform strategy and set KPIs
- Work closely with the Project Managers to coordinate campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- Work closely with the Creative Content Producer to deliver digital campaign assets
- Manage and monitor paid media budgets and work with the Central media buying team to deliver efficient paid media campaigns
- Monitor KPIs and deliver monthly reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Share case studies and best practices with local and global teams
- Identify trends, opportunities, and performance drivers through data analysis and monitoring of global social media trends
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Digital native; regular user of social media platforms and aware of trends, not just within music, but across the cultural landscape
- Understanding and working experience with advertisement and analytical instruments on each social media (Meta, YouTube, Tik Tok etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the music market
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data-driven & results oriented: the ability to analyse and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Knowledgeable of market trends, music industry developments, digital innovations, digital marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Contacts within digital marketing and tech are appreciated, but not essential
- Passion for music
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential. We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Two remote working days a wee
- Private Health Care
- Pension plan with matched contribution up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave, with 1 day for your birthday
- Life assurance and long-term disability cover
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- 40% discount on gym membership and free yoga classes
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all Believers interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
Recruitment process information:
Interview process: 1st interview with Recruiter, then Hiring Manager and Director of Artist Services UK
Targeted start date: 01/04/2024