Digital Marketing Manager
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,600 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
Managing a wide range of artist campaigns across our roster, this role is tasked with creating, delivering, and coordinating digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases.
- Strategic digital campaign planning aimed at delivering creative, innovative, and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns as well as organic activations and strategic partnerships with digital platforms or DSPs
- Leverage artist’s channels to grow audiences and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns
- Advise artists, managers, and internal marketing teams on digital best practice
- Analyse and interpret audience data to inform strategy and set KPIs
- Work closely with the Project Managers to coordinate campaign timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- Work closely with the Creative Content Producer to deliver digital campaign assets
- Manage and monitor paid media budgets and work with the Central media buying team to deliver efficient paid media campaigns
- Monitor KPIs and deliver monthly reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Share case studies and best practices with local and global teams
- Identify trends, opportunities, and performance drivers through data analysis and monitoring of global social media trends
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Understanding and working experience with advertisement and analytical instruments on each social media (Instagram,
- YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the music market
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data-driven & results oriented: the ability to analyse and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organised, ability to follow process and monitor budgets.
- Knowledgeable of market trends, music industry developments, digital innovations, digital marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Passion for music
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.