Believe is one of the world´s leading music digital distributors and service providers for artists and labels. With more than 1.000 employees we have 45 locations in key markets.
By using the best distribution and marketing services, we enable our artists and labels to market their music in an optimal, transparent and fair way. The Believe Germany Group includes Groove Attack, Rough Trade Distribution, Soulfood Music and Nuclear Blast with over 200 employees. For Nuclear Blast and in Hamburg, we are looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/D).
- As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a critical factor in amplyfing our release strategies and digital opportunities and you will be involved in the successful digital Marketing of our entire catalogue
- You will focus on performing several methods of data analysis to identify our artists target audience and in close collaboration with internal stakeholders you will develop guidance to best position him/her in the market
- You will be part of defining relevant digital content for our Artists; as well as scheduling, budgeting and coordinating the execution
- You will be responsible for leveraging our artists channels to grow in audience and engagement by combining innovative ideas with bullet-proof strategies as well as by building creative digital experiences for fans; providing strategic guidance for both Artist and Management on their social appearance
- Significant and informative Performance Management as well as KPI Reporting for internal and external stakeholders will be part of your daily work
- Building and developing meaningful and effective relationships with other teams and external retailers will help you be successful
- Our ideal candidate has gained four to six years of experience in a related role
- You have extensive knowledge of the Metal genre and its key players, artists, labels
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamwaever and all internet search engines, Final Cut is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- You have a great expertise of socials media usage and platforms
- You are able to set priorities and multiple workflows in a dynamic business, your approach to challenges is always solution-driven and flexible
- You are an absolute teamplayer who is able to work with different people from all over the world
We are a young team that wants to move a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. Short decision making processes and room for own ideas are important to us.
We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
Our offices are located in the heart of Hamburg directly on the Elbe River with a view of the water. We are centrally located and easy to reach by bike, bus or train. We subsidize the HVV-Profit Ticket. The possibilities for lunch are manifold. Fruit, coffee and drinks are free of charge. Regular yoga sessions and sit-ins as well.
We are growing and expanding our benefits currently and together with you. Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.