Believe has an exciting new opportunity for an eager creative to join as the Digital Content Intern to work across the digital marketing and video team.
The candidate will be creating assets to support Believe’s artist & label campaigns and also its YouTube channel clients.
You’ll have the chance to work on a wide variety of artist campaigns to provide shareable and exciting content in video and still image form.
Duties of the role include:
- Creating visual content for Believe artists and labels including long and short form video: GIF’s, meme’s, lyric videos, visualisers
- Editing video footage supplied by marketing teams
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create relevant content for artist campaigns
- Working with Believe’s video and digital marketing teams to create exciting and highly shareable content
- Work with digital marketing team on social campaigns for music artists across various genres, channels and platforms
- Spend time learning the latest design and editing techniques
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
- Efficient use of Microsoft office
- A team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate and energetic
- Willingness to learn and share ideasOrganised, with strong attention to detail
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by December, 14 2018. Start date: January 7 2019