Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast.
In 2018 Believe collected $500M royalties on behalf of our artists and labels.
- In Believe’s newly formed Artist Relations team you will be responsible for developing, growing and project managing a diverse roster of artist projects with focus on audio and video digital distribution and streaming strategy as well as offering strong campaign advice to the artist and their teams in key digital marketing, promotion and other key campaign elements.
- Maintain very close relationships and communication with Artists and their management and marketing teams to become an integral component of each artist project and their core team.
- You will report directly to the Head of Artist Relations and Head of Distribution Services in Believe UK’s Distribution Services team and you will work directly with Believe’s internal UK distribution and wider internal teams across Marketing, Analytics, Video, and Sync as well as interaction with TuneCore and our Artist Services’ Marketing, International, A&R, Digital Marketing departments.
- Identify and assist in signing emerging and established artists in to the fast-growing area of artist distribution.
- Practical experience working directly with artists and managers
- Good knowledge of the global and UK music markets
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
- A passion to be part of the independent music industry and to work with independent artists
The position is based in London with salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 28 February.