Believe is the world’s largest fully independent distributor and services provider for independent music with 1,000 staff and offices in 44 countries and scalable deals via our 20 brands including DIY distribution at TuneCore, full service distribution with Believe, and artist services and record deals via our in-house label group incorporating AllPoints, Naïve, and Nuclear Blast.
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As an Artist Relation Manager you will manage the distribution for developing Metal/Hardcore artists, and act as an artist incubator for our in-house labels (such as Nuclear Blast).
This will include day to day management, strategy, and reporting of the artist`s digital distribution business
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and artists needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the extreme music market you will be able to achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of artists and labels.
The exact location of the role will depend on the candidate’s current location.
Sales strategy and emerging artists / labels lookout
- Identify promising Metal/Punk Rock/ Hardcore artists & bands through various sources (data, charts, network, industry relations…)·
- Lead sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
Services execution and management of a portfolio of artists
- Manage of portfolio of artists and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Monitor artists performances to collaborate with the Head of A&R and Head of Trademarketing to develop artists career
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- 4 years experience in the music business with a deep knowledge of the metal/punk rock/hardcore/ DIY artists landscape
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution or label
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to work for developing independent artists career
- English Fluent