Location: London, United Kingdom
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,650 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious A&R Scout to join our growing team. Based in London, this role is tasked with identifying unsigned artists and signing new talents.
- Identify and source new talent to support Believe’s artist acquisition strategy in the UK
- Use internal and external platforms and tools to scout talent by analysing data, monitoring various channels and evaluating unsigned artists
- Compile and present weekly reports and provide in-depth analysis on all available leads
- Manage and update internal databases and sales CRM
- Foster strong relationships within the wider music industry
- Regularly attend gigs, showcases and industry conferences
- Demonstrable experience in an A&R or scouting role preferred but not required
- Knowledgeable about music and youth culture with a keen eye for emerging trends
- Digital savvy with a good understanding of streaming platforms and social media
- Ability to translate data into insights
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills within a client facing role
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A team player with a can-do attitude
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.