Believe, created in 2005, is the leading digital distribution company for independent artists and labels. With worldwide 1200 employees in offices in 44 countries Believe provides transparent technology solutions as well as marketing & promotion services to create the best success.
For our German organization we are looking for an A&R Manager to join our vibrant team (Hamburg or Berlin based).
- Identify emerging talents through various sources (e.g. Socials, data, charts, network, industry relation)
- Scan charts, analytics, internal data and spot most promising artists; maintain a pipeline of talent and collect information on the artists
- Build and maintain an authentic, professional and transparent relationship with artists and the wider creative community within the music industry
- Lead primary negotiations and sales discussions, identify needs and understand career project, advocate the best deal conditions
- Analyze the market and provide feedback to the management, understand deal structures and development of innovative artist offers
- Coordinate with project manager to transfer new artists to the project management team
- Minimum of 2 Years of working experience in a relevant A&R role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all genres of commercial music (especially Pop, EDM and Indie) and consumptions trends
- Strong professional network within the relevant German industries
- Positive and authentic personality to contact and build a reliable relationship with artists, managers and other creatives
- Solid experience leading efficient, business-driven and constructive negotiations
- Passion for music and the developments of digital and social media
- German and English fluent
Please send your CV and application including your salary expectations to email@example.com