The US Streaming Account Manager is responsible for overseeing Beggars US streaming business. This role reports to the Global Head of Streaming and will manage the US Streaming Coordinator from the Beggars NYC office. In overseeing one of the largest and most established streaming markets, the US Streaming Account Manager will be expected to strengthen our relationships with local DSP contacts, execute creative + impactful streaming campaigns for our artists, and analyze and interpret the results. A successful candidate for this role will be someone who has their finger on the pulse of music industry trends particularly in the digital and streaming landscape.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain strong day-to-day relationships with local contacts across the major streaming platforms
- Define and execute US streaming strategy across all new release and catalog campaigns
- Develop creative and unique campaign initiatives in collaboration with artists, labels, managers, and Beggars team members to drive streaming performance and audience development for our artists.
- Communicate campaign strategy and major updates to key US DSPs in an effort to secure editorial support, marketing and partnership opportunities that align with artist + label objectives
- Conduct regular streaming business + campaign analysis to provide actionable insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Educate Beggars labels, artists and managers of product updates, initiatives, best practices, and other relevant news across the streaming music ecosystem.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the US Streaming Coordinator with account management, reporting and administrative duties
Skills & Experience we’re looking for:
- An expert with at least 4+ years of demonstrated experience leading streaming and DSP account relationships
- Deep knowledge of and appreciation for the diverse roster at Beggars Group, with an understanding of the competitive landscape
- A natural leader who has successfully developed direct staff and collaborated with colleagues across a group structure
- Uses analytics to tell persuasive and compelling stories that support our campaigns
- High integrity, work ethic, and superior communication + presentation skills
- Collaborative and self-motivated
- Well-rounded creative thinker with a hands-on, indie mind-set