We have a brilliant opportunity for a knowledgeable and inspirational Creative Director to lead our creative team in London, New York and LA.
Beggars Music is completely focussed on its writers and determinedly independent, administering its own rights in a full service office backed with uniquely experienced management.
We believe strongly that a publisher’s role is to add value to a writer’s life and career and that in order to do so we must remain at the forefront of developments in both technology and the industry itself.
Beggars Music was born in January 2010 to strengthen and expand the Beggars Group’s publishing interests.
We are extremely proud of our roster of artists and are uniquely placed to work in close partnership with some of the most exciting and innovative labels in the world.
The Creative Director will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing creative strategy and growth of the roster internationally.
- Setting creative and commercial targets.
- Maintaining effective communication with artists, managers and Beggars labels.
- Selecting and sign new writers and maintain relationships with existing writers.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing publishing deals.
- Have A&R input into writers work as required.
The successful candidate will have proven experience, an excellent reputation and network within an indie (publishing) and / or management (songwriter / producer).
Along with strong people management and communication skills, the ideal candidate will be a driven, passionate, relationship and talent focused leader.
If you have the relevant experience and want to be part of our team at Beggars Music, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject heading “Creative Director – Beggars Music” before December 15 2018.