Beggars Group is looking for a temporary part-timer (15 hours per week) to support our US radio department.
Key Duties + Responsibilities
- Assist in developing one sheets, including: pull quotes from press updates, tour updates, recent interviews etc.
- Learning and regularly using radio-related databases in an effort to interpret and utilize radio spins, sales and streaming data for weekly and daily marketing materials.
- Listen to Beggars albums for FCC violations
- Pulling format specific radio spins and assist with weekly radio reports for each label
- Update radio touring calendar w/ all new dates announced
- Keep Mailchimp contacts up to date
- Keep Physical Mailing lists up to date in Drive & UPS account
CD/Vinyl mailings as needed (maintain spreadsheet)
- Supports the coordination of album release one sheets
- Keep track of radio dept holds for upcoming shows (weekly email listing all holds)
- Collect/organize receipts for expenses
- Other admin tasks as needed (printing, scanning, etc)
- Assist with in-house mailings and other administrative tasks as needed.
Nuts and Bolts
- Preferred days of availability (but flexible): Tuesdays and Fridays
- Looking for someone based in or in proximity to NYC.
- Someone who is familiar with basics of radio/promotion and passionate about our artist roster is highly preferred
- Someone who is a self-starter and highly organized
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
Beggars Group embraces the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to cultivating a workplace representative of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. To this end, we welcome applications from candidates from every area of society to further encourage an inclusive company culture.
How To Apply
Kindly send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “US Radio Part-Timer – Beggars Group – NEW YORK – [YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME]” in the subject.
Please note, it’s highly recommended that all applications include a cover letter and resume.