Beggars Group are looking for a Royalties Coordinator to join the team based in Wandsworth, London.
Supporting the Senior Royalties Manager and the Head of Royalties you will help prepare a high-volume of royalty statements across our UK-based labels and be the initial point of contact for queries from artists, labels and other members of staff.
You will also be responsible for our licensee income tracking system and keeping our artist’s information up to date.
- Help prepare files ready for uploading in the royalties system (Korrect)
- Link new releases & tracks to contracts
- Check royalty statements and add comments when necessary
- Upload royalty POs to the finance system and add back up for approved statements
- Send out approved royalty statements
- Ensure the systems are up to date with latest artist and payment information
- Send out, archive and ensure the return of Self-Billing Agreements
- Maintain and archive statements and contracts in the shared drive
- Monitor the artist royalties inbox and reply to queries from artists and their representatives
- Assist with data analysis and other projects as required
Licensee Income tracking
- Keep track of all licensee income received (samples, syncs, featured artists, comps, international, etc)
- Invoice payable statements and ensure payments are correctly allocated in the finance system, liaising with Credit Control.
- Chase up missing statements, liaising with Licensing and Business Affairs
- Check received statements, identifying & correcting errors
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role within the recorded music industry is desirable
- Good academic background, highly numerate & analytical
- Highly proficient in Excel, particularly Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups and other formulas
- Experience using databases is desirable
- You will need good interpersonal skills; confident liaising with artist, manager and label queries, be a team player who must be able to hit deadlines and have an interest in music and the music industry
To apply, send a CV and covering letter, telling us why you want to work in Royalties at Beggars, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 04 November 2022