Beggars Group US is looking for a Product Manager to be based in our NYC office. The Product Manager is the point person for the day-to-day of release campaigns from inception to completion and serves as the labels’ point person for the recording artist and their team (management, publicist, booking agent, etc.).
The main duty of a product manager is the oversight of the logistics of a given project. This includes ensuring that departments are executing the marketing plan, general communication, and facilitating the flow of information to and from staff. The ability to stay organized in a hectic environment, handle multiple projects at once, prioritize a heavy workload, and work effectively in a group is desirable. Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of music and a familiarity with our artists’ work.
- Responsible for making sure each department has all necessary assets and information to do their job.
- Constant communication and maintaining relationships with artists’ managers, booking agents, and publicists.
- Being the accessible “point person” for the projects day-to-day concerns.
- Working with the label heads to organize efforts in a productive manner.
- Coordinating schedules/timelines for the overall campaign & the nuanced parts within each campaign (ex. promo / press trips).
Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years music industry experience.
- Specific experience in product management is a plus.
- A love and knowledge of music; specifically knowledge of artists on each label in The Beggars Group.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with artists and artist management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong ability to balance multiple priorities.
- A passion-driven self-starter, with a pro-active approach.
Applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com