Beggars Group US is looking for an experienced Product Manager to be based in our NYC office. Reporting to the US Head of Product Management, the Product Manager will serve as the main point person for the day-to-day management of assigned US release campaigns (from inception to completion) across Beggars’ labels.
This position acts as the labels’ point person for the recording artist and their team (management, publicists booking agent, etc.) by ensuring proactive communication and oversight on all logistics associated with the campaign.
Equally important the Product Manager ensures Group shared-service departments executes requests in accordance with campaign marketing plans, provides clear and consistent communication, as well as facilitates the flow of information across various group and label employees.
It is critical that the Product manager is a highly-organized multi-tasker who knows how to effectively prioritize a heavy workload, an excellent communicator, a natural relationship-builder with strong interpersonal skills, and an effective collaborator working within teams operating in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of music, a familiarity with our artists’ work across all of the labels and applicable experience in managing campaign releases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making sure each department has all necessary information and assets to do their job
- Constant communication, outreach and maintaining relationships with artists’ managers, booking agents, and publicists
- Being the accessible “point person” for assigned projects day-to-day concerns; utilizing excellent judgement in troubleshooting through issues or escalating as appropriate
- Working with the label heads to organize efforts in a productive and pragmatic manner
- Manage and track the coordination of schedules/timelines for overall campaign and the nuanced parts within each campaign (ex. promo / press trips)
Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of full-time music industry experience required
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in product management or in a position managing day-to-day campaign logistics is required
- Exhibits passion, knowledge, and know how to work across a diverse mix of artist campaigns
- A love and knowledge of music; specifically, knowledge of artists on each label and familiarity with the labels in the Beggars Group.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with artists and artist management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong ability to balance multiple priorities.
- A driven self-starter, with a pro-active approach.
Provide reporting, campaign specific updates, feedback, and ideas to key group and label stakeholders related to assigned campaigns
How to apply:
Kindly send applications to [email protected] with “Product Manager – [YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME]” in the subject. Please note, it’s highly recommended that all applications include a cover letter and resume.
Beggars Group US is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.