We’re looking for a Metadata Coordinator to join the team based at our offices in Wandsworth, London.
You will be the specialist metadata resource within the group, bringing an obsessive attention to detail and accuracy and at least 2 years experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven digital music supply chain environment.
- Working with our labels to source, enter, maintain and validate metadata for all types of releases and products as needed into the Groups master metadata systems
- Creating releases, products, recordings as needed by our labels.
- Work with Digital Production Managers to make sure data available is up to required spec, complete and approved in a timely manner to achieve desired release dates
- Work alongside the wider team to review data processes and help to write and communicate data best practice process guides and support rolling these out to the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years in digital music supply chain role, label, aggregator / distributor or DSP
- Good working knowledge of meta data and its use in respect of digital music supply chain though to DSP’s, MLC’s and wider
- Knowledge of Content ID supply and best practice.
- Understanding of digital audio files and digital video requirements in a production environment.
- Excellent excel skills and total comfort working with data in general.
- Understanding of XML to assist any troubleshooting via XML Spy or similar
- SQL skills desirable.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectation and your current notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org