LEGAL & BUSINESS AFFAIRS ASSISTANT
Beggars Group is home to the independent labels 4AD, Matador, Rough Trade, XL and Young.
Based at our office in Wandsworth, London (hybrid working, minimum of 3 days per week in office) we’re looking for a Legal and Business Affairs Assistant to join us on a 12 month contract to cover a period of maternity leave, with a preferred start date of mid June 2023.
Reporting to the General Counsel (UK) your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting third party contributor agreements.
- Drafting recording and publishing agreements, including amendments.
- Drafting synch licenses
- Support to the rest of the Legal & Business Affairs team.
Qualification / Skills / Experience
- A Law degree or LPC graduate.
- Experience in music law.
- An ability to work accurately under time pressure.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent drafting and organisational skills.
- An ability to communicate well with other team members and departments and external third parties.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 March 2023
Beggars Group embraces the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to cultivating a workplace representative of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. To this end, we welcome applications from candidates from every area of society to further encourage an inclusive company culture.