Beggars Group US is looking for a Junior Manager for the Streaming department to be based in our NYC office.
The Junior Manager will report into the Head of Streaming for the US and will assist the streaming team globally.
The Streaming department role is multifaceted as it touches all entry-points for Beggars into the digital streaming ecosystem. This includes but is not limited to developing campaign strategies for new releases and the Beggars catalog, analyzing + forecasting streaming performance, monitoring industry trends, and ensuring the label group is ahead-of-the-curve with any major changes to the digital streaming landscape.
The Junior Manager will be responsible for a number of departmental duties and will have an opportunity for growth within the team based on their individual skillset and expertise. As an integral part of the team globally, candidates should be an organized individual with a passion and depth of knowledge of the Beggars catalog and the ever-changing digital music space.
- Provide Support to Global Streaming Team
- Analyze Sales and Streaming Performance
- Preparing Weekly Pitches for Digital Services
- Assist with Development and Execution of Digital Streaming Campaign Objectives
- Monitoring and Circulating Campaign Positioning and Performance Updates
- Circulating Release Schedule and Updates
- Maintain Streaming Contact Database
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Passion and knowledge of music; specifically of artists across the Beggars roster
- 1-2 years music industry, marketing or relevant experience
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytically-minded individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive self-starter who is reliable and willing to take responsibility
- Experience with industry reporting tools including Nielsen SoundScan, BuzzAngle, iTunes Connect, Spotify Analytics, Spotify for Artists, YouTube Analytics, Chartmetric, and Next Big Sound
Kindly send applications to email@example.com with “Junior Streaming Manager” in the subject. Please note, all applications must include a cover letter and resume.
Beggars Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.