Beggars Group are hiring for an experienced Global Inventory Manager based at their London (SW18) office.
The successful candidate will lead on inventory management in all territories.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Sales and local teams, maintain optimum levels of stock and print across all locations to meet local demand whilst minimising obsolescence
- Work closely with distributors to resolve data issues and stock discrepancies
- Process distributor monthly stock reports, reconcile and resolves discrepancies
- Work closely with Finance to check stock valuations and perform upgrade testing (Netsuite)
- Support Operations teams to ensure production billing and scrap notifications and processing are up to date
- Participate in relevant Production meetings globally.
You should have previous experience in Supply Chain Management with a good understanding of finance procedures.
You will be confident using excel and have excellent attention to detail as well as a real desire to get the numbers right and an understanding of good data principles.
Knowledge of vinyl / CD pressing processes, together with a love for music and previous experience with NetSuite would be an advantage.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 20 August