DIGITAL OPERATIONS MANAGER – WANDSWORTH, LONDON. Full time, minimum of 3 days per week in office.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Operations Manager and the wider senior Operations team. The Digital Operations Manager is responsible for the direct relationships between the Digital Operations Department and the Groups Labels and Streaming and Marketing team.
The Digital Operations Manager will liaise with the label Product Managers and Marketing teams advising and advocating for operational best practice when delivering campaign goals & highlighting and escalating specific requirements to the senior Digital Operations team.
The Digital Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the pipeline of assets into the Digital Operations department from all the labels and ensuring that internal SLA’s are adhered to keeping campaign and release goals on target and to deadline.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support, advise and coordinate Group Labels and Streaming teams on metadata, release assets and product requirements. Provide support and proactive recommendations to these teams on operational DSP best practices.
- Manage internal scheduling (in collaboration with the Group Labels and Streaming teams), upholding a high standard of accuracy and timeliness.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Operations Manager & Repertoire Manager on releases, video set-ups and rights management, sharing tasks and jointly managing operations workload based on week to week priorities.
- Circulate digital products to relevant teams and labels.
- Provide day to day support relating to Beggars Group internal master data store, handling internal staff queries and training needs.
- Collaborate with the Senior Digital Operations team, providing input and feedback on internal tools and workflow improvements.
- Attend regular team, company and project meetings as required.
- Internal weekly reporting on any issues or delays and updating the team as to revised timelines
- Covering the company anti-piracy activities and ensuring DMCA notices are issued where needed.
- Contribution to projects as required by the business.
- Use and maintenance of department tools in order to manage release and campaign schedules
- Take part in the company’s ongoing data quality initiatives.
- 2 + years of experience in the Music Industry with an interest in Operations. • A good and demonstrable working knowledge of music metadata, particularly DDEX and related standards and copyright.
- Tech savvy with an excellent understanding of digital audio formats.
- Understanding of various digital platforms, their uses and their public product offering.
- Proficiency in Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in working with DSP’s CMS (iTunes Connect, Spotify Scatman) • Effective team player that can also work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be proactive, reactive and results driven.
- Be open and enthusiastic in finding solutions to complex problems, able to communicate in an effective and constructive manner providing feedback and answers whilst negotiating high pressured exchanges.
- Experiences with tools such as Tableau and JIRA and YouTube CMS qualifications will be considered a plus.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th February