Creative Content Producer – London or New York
Beggars Group are looking for a Creative Content Producer to join the team, based either in our London or New York office.
This is a wide ranging role joining the Global Content team, responsible for creating and editing music videos, lyric videos & visualisers, filming live performance sessions, capturing interviews and documentary footage as well as creating short-form content for online use and social media platforms (including YouTube, Instagram and TikTok).
Skills / experience
- Advanced user of Premiere editing software as well as Adobe suite (including After Effects)
- Experience as a self shooter / videographer
- Knowledge of file types, file conversion and codecs
- You’ll be a strong communicator, able to sell ideas into artists and managers and translate requests into visual ideas
- An interest in and working knowledge of emerging platforms is a strong advantage
We are interested in speaking with candidates with a mix of some or all of the above skills.
To apply, please send a CV and copy of your show reel / portfolio to [email protected]. Please specify whether you are applying for London or New York and include your full name and ‘CREATIVE CONTENT PRODUCER’ in the subject line of your application. Closing date – 29 April 2022.
Beggars Group embraces the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to cultivating a workplace representative of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. To this end, we welcome applications from candidates from every area of society to further encourage an inclusive company culture.