Beggars Group’s Global Content Department is looking for a full-time Content Assistant/Coordinator to be based in our New York office.
The position will be instrumental in providing departmental support with content/media assets across the Beggars label group.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, organized, visually intuitive and excited to learn and grow their skill set.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all inbound and outbound media assets from 3rdparties, internal departments and labels
- Liaise with group digital operations team to oversee maintenance of the internal content archive of raw footage and final video assets in an organized and concise manner, working collaboratively to establish and enforce best practices for delivery, encoding and storage
- Work with labels to maintain artist and label YouTube channels and manage content releases, utilizing and communicating the most up-to-date best practices for optimization
- Coordinate ad-hoc departmental and label content requests by utilizing Asana (task management system) to ensure requests and escalations are documented, required media assets are provided, and tasks are updated and actioned to completion
- Assist with creation and editing of a wide range of content, with a focus on polished short-form content for social media and marketing
- Ingest, organize and sync incoming raw footage from in-house productions, sometimes working towards delivering selects and rough cuts when required
- Provide production support on and off set for in-house video content production
- Process and track video and media asset expenses, invoices, and purchases adhering to established budgets, along with other general administrative duties
- Other applicable tasks as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Highly creative, out of the box-thinkerwith a background and knowledge in video production and music
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing, visualizing, shooting, directing and editing various visual/video content in a variety of styles
- Production,camera and lighting experience a plus
- Advanced capabilities in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and an eye for graphic design
- Knowledge and comfortability with basic audio field recording, editing and mixing tools (Adobe Audition or other DAW such as ProTools)
- Knowledge of video file types, encoding, and compression in Adobe Media Encoder
- Motion graphics experience and abilities in Adobe After Effects a plus
Kindly send applications to email@example.com with “Content Coordinator” in the subject. Please note, all applications must include a cover letter, resume and a reel or link to work samples.
Beggars Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.