Because Music are recruiting an experienced marketing professional to join their growing UK team in London.
The Because Music roster includes, among others: Metronomy, Major Lazer, Django Django, Little Dragon, Ed Banger Records, Denai Moore, Christine and The Queens, and many more.
With multiple gold and platinum records, Mercury nominations, Brit Award nominations and highly critically acclaimed acts on our repertoire, this is an exciting opportunity for anyone who cares passionately about promoting fantastic music, is committed to long term development and enjoys working in a tight knit and motivated team.
Title and Salary dependent on experience.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of three years experience in a senior marketing role and be extremely well versed in all modern digital marketing techniques and best practices.
The individual will be passionate about the Because Music roster, be experienced in breaking new acts, and managing frontline campaigns in equal measure.
The successful application will be responsible for:
- Structuring release timelines in conjunction with the label head, creative, sales and production teams
- Building bespoke promo teams to suit the objectives of the each campaign
- Managing marketing and promo budgets
- Staying up to date with developments in digital marketing and implementing the latest methods
- Overseeing the marketing and promotion of album campaigns from beginning to end
- Communicating campaign progress to promo and sales teams and continually motivating all parties
- Converting artist exposure to sales
- Maintaining close relationships with label reps at physical retailers and DSPs
- Maintaining relationships with the media
- Bringing creative ideas to market and build the careers of new and developing acts
Please email email@example.com to apply.