Based in Paris and reporting to the International Chief Digital Officer, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and implementing innovative Digital Marketing and Social Media Campaigns for domestic and international releases
As a Digital Marketing Manager for Because Music you will be responsible for the conception and delivery of integrated digital marketing campaigns for our roster of artists. You will already have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the key principles of digital marketing in the music industry, with proven experience of running your own campaigns.
- Create and implement forward thinking digital strategies for Because Music roaster (emerging and established artists, frontline and catalogue)
- Manage digital advertising campaigns and continuously evaluate their effectiveness: set goals and manage campaigns in an effort to optimize reach and revenue. Analyze performances and share best practices
- Organize internal data gathering with Because Group (Because Music, Corida, We Love, Super, Talent Boutique, Because Editions)
- Lead Digital Marketing Team: work with Social Media Mangers across all relevant social media platforms to promote releases, grow audiences and increase engagement. Assign taks for: Social Media Manager & Intern: Content Creation, Research, Blogger Outreach, Analytics, Reports, etc.
- Work closely with artists, managers and digital platforms to deliver creative and forward-thinking campaigns
- Coordinate dialogue with providers: Google, Facebook, Twitter, 3rd Party Partners (Klox and others, Influencers Agency, Online Data Provider Agency…)
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing and promotional plans across all areas of online including all company portables, artist website, social media, new technology, CRM (mailing, websites optimization, bots & social network marketing tools), SEM/SEO, Mobile Strategies, 3rd party lifestyle and e-commerce. Brainstorm and manage contests, giveaways, and other digital projects for the duration of the project
- Integrate influencer and lifestyle marketing into all digital campaigns and maintain a good knowledge of key players and trends within this space.
- Deliver cross media opportunities working with other label departments (promo, trade marketing, image…)
- Continuously research and test new technologies and platforms and proactively identify opportunities and challenges in the digital marketing space
- Develop Social media reporting, social media calendars and social health-checks.
- Responsible for managing and interpreting departmental reports and partner data
- 4 years experiences (min) in a digital marketing role in the music industry or digital / tech industry
- Broad digital marketing experience with expertise spanning digital campaigns management, social media management, content creation, database management and email marketing, mobile marketing as well as SEO and SEM
- Experience of developing planning and delivering sizable digital marketing campaigns
- A proven track record in building and managing social media accounts
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent people and communication skills at all levels
- Organised individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Positive and collaborative with ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems
- Must be fully immersed in popular culture and a digital native with keen understanding of current youth trends
- Must have a full understanding and passion for the latest innovations and consumer trends in digital media and technology
- Proven ability to integrate new digital deals/partnerships into everyday marketing and promotional planning
- Able to use consumer data and research to identify new opportunities and approaches
- Confident in commissioning bespoke content and tools for 3rdparty placement
- Act as a company advocate for digital media principles
- And most important: passionate by music
- Fluent in French
- Good Knowledege in English
- Other foreign languages is a plus