Based in London and reporting to the UK Head of Digital, we are seeking a creative and organised Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant to join the team at Because Music.
This role will be working across multiple projects where you will be responsible for helping to plan, execute and analyse social media and digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases in the UK.
The Because Music roster includes Christine and the Queens, Metronomy, Major Lazer, Shygirl and Django Django amongst others whilst the London Records roster includes Goldie, Happy Mondays, Orbital, Alewya, Shakespears Sister and a host of others.
- Assisting the Head of Digital and Digital Marketing Manager in designing and executing innovative and effective digital marketing and social media campaigns, including content creation and asset optimisation.
- Day to day upkeep of social media and YouTube across multiple artist and label accounts – includes: drafting copy and developing content to submit for approvals for posting, sending respective buy links, monitoring social activity, and scheduling posts
- Analysis of artist audiences, generating reports to maximise audience development and identify new opportunities and approaches to be used in digital advertising and marketing.
- Researching digital and market trends and how they could be implemented across our roster.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Digital in building and maintaining ad-buying and digital marketing campaigns.
- Helping to produce and commission creative assets for use in social media and advertising campaigns.
- Take on day-to-day admin tasks as required.
- A good understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media as well as an interest in the latest consumer trends and opportunities.
- At least a year of experience in a social media or digital marketing role ideally in the music / entertainment / creative industry.
- Knowledge of digital ad booking and content creation is a plus.
- Organized individual with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Positive and collaborative with ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems.
- Able to use consumer data and research to identify new opportunities and approaches.
- Act as a company advocate where needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- And most importantly: passionate about music.