Do you want to work for an open minded, forward thinking, social media agency working across music and entertainment, who understands you don’t need to be sat in an office to do a great job?
Seeing as we believe that each of the clients we work with is unique, and that there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy, we’d be a bit short-sighted if we didn’t think the same about hiring the best people for our team.
This role will be working with our UK team, but we’re flexible about where you’re based, as long as you have the experience and attitude we’re looking for. To find out more, keep reading!
WHO WE ARE
We are a social media agency providing distinct complete digital strategy and creative solutions for global artists and brands.
We work with artists and their teams to create cross-platform strategies of continual storytelling. We provide the highest quality content, holistic plans and updates to activate core audiences and cultivate new fans across the globe.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners. We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivalled service to our clients.
We’re looking for a Social Media Video Editor & Designer based in the USA to help us continue to grow.
Full Time position within Beautiful Digital, USA team working Pacific Time.
Experience in music/digital/social media video editing and social media design is a must.
SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO EDITOR & DESIGNER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role requires planning, creation and designing assets as part of project teams. You will be responsible for content creation and expanding the visual identity for Beautiful Digital clients. With a focus on photography and videography of events and the artist’s assets, you will enhance their social media output cross-platform.
- Create content such as animated videos, stills and GIFs for use on social media platforms.
- Create Illustrations, teaser videos and animations.
- Participate in planning and strategising assets for marketing campaign execution.
- Coming up with creative appropriate for the artists and brands we work with.
- Maintain a knowledge of social media platform content specifications, specifically but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Giphy, Tumblr.
- Develop content for Beautiful Digital Promotion.
- Learn and use new technologies and content trends.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success.
- Ability to edit videos and create impactful assets.
- Assist in graphic design projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative packages.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Previous content creation experience.
- Experience with illustration and animation.
- Detail orientated.
- Have a deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums.
- Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Crowdtangle, Hootsuite etc.
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Experience of developing successful partnerships to generate revenue.
- Excellent organisational skills and a track record of delivering on time.
- Work well independently.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully uses innovative and creative problem solving to implement plans and objectives.
- Able to adjust comfortably to, and remains productive within a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- High level of attention to detail and project management skills.
- Successfully uses business challenges and opportunities to improve team and personal performance.
- Able to maintain successful relationships with internal and external networks that work to mutual benefit.
- Able to communicate a clear sense of purpose, direction and success in a self-assured and articulate manner.
Able to deliver projects with the team using all available resources, measuring and monitoring performance throughout.
- Committed to continuous learning and evolving with industry best practice.
Please send a CV & Showreel/Examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Content Producer USA and your name.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.